We, the website operator or Page providers, due to our legitimate interest (s. Article. 6 paragraph 1 lit. Q. GDPR) Data about access to the website and storing it as "server log files" on the site's server. The following data is logged as follows:
- Website visited
- Time at time of access
- Amount of data sent in byte
- Source/I note from which you reached the site
- Browser used
- Operating system used
- Used IP address The server log files are stored for a maximum of 7 days and then deleted. The data is stored for security reasons, for example, in order to B. To be able to investigate cases of abuse. If data has to be set aside for evidence reasons, it is exempt from the deletion until the incident is finally resolved.
Range Measurement & Cookies
- Cookie deactivation page of the network advertising initiative
- Cookie deactivation page of the US website
- Cookie deactivation page of the European website Common browsers offer the hiring option of not allowing cookies. Note: It is not guaranteed that you will be able to access all the functions of this website without restrictions if you make appropriate settings.
Collection and processing of personal data
The website operator only collects, uses and shares your personal data if this is permitted within the legal framework or if you consent to the data collection. Personal data is all information that is used to determine your person and which can be traced back to you – such as your name, email address and telephone number. You can also visit this website without providing any personal details. However, in order to improve our online offering, we store your access data (without any personal reference) to this website. This access data includes, for example, B. the file you requested or the name of your Internet provider. By anonymizing the data, it is not possible to draw conclusions about your person.
For the purposes of this Regulation, the term "personal data" refers to any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (' the person concerned '); Identifiable is a natural person who identifies directly or indirectly, in particular by assigning it to an identifier such as a name, to a identification number, to location data, to an online identifier or to one or more special features The expression of the physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of this natural person.
- Which one? We process personal data such as first name, surname, IP address, email address, place of residence, zip code and content from the contact form.
- How? – We only process personal data after the express permission of the users concerned and in compliance with the relevant data protection regulations.
- Why? – The personal data is processed on the basis of our legitimate interest in fulfilling our contractually agreed services and optimizing our online offer.
- Handling contaction-dattaking Contact us as a website operator through the contact options offered, your details will be stored so that it can be used to process and respond to your request. Without your consent, this data will not be passed on to third parties. Dealing with comments and posts.
- Profile settings Facebook
- Cookie deactivation page of the US website
- Cookie deactivation page of the European website Which data, for what purpose and to what extent Facebook collects, uses and processes data and what rights and settings you have to protect your privacy, you can use in the Read Facebook's privacy policies.
Rights of the user
As a user, you have the right to receive free information on request as to what personal data has been stored about you. You also have the right to correct incorrect data and to limit the processing or deletion of your personal data. If applicable, you can also assert your right to data portability. If you assume that your data has been processed unlawfully, you can file a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority.
Deletion of data
Unless your request is required with a legal obligation to retain data (e.g. B. Data retention) collides, you are entitled to delete your data. Data stored by us should it no longer be necessary for its purpose and there are no legal retention periods will be deleted. If a deletion cannot be carried out because the data is required for permissible legal purposes, data processing is restricted. In this case, the data will be blocked and will not be processed for any other purpose.
Right to object
Users of this website may exercise their right to object and object to the processing of their personal data at any time.
To protect your requests via Internet form, we use Google Inc. ' S (Google) reCAPTCHA service. The query is used to distinguish whether the input is done by a human or improperly by automated, machine processing. The query closes the dispatch of the IP address and, if necessary, includes the sending of the IP address and, if necessary, that it will Further data to Google required by Google for the service reCAPTCHA. For this purpose, your input will be sent to Google and will continue to be used there. However, your IP address will be shortened by Google beforehand within Member States of the European Union or in other Contracting States to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases, the full IP address to a server of Google in the United States is transferred and cut there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of this service. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of reCaptcha will not be merged with other Google data. This data is subject to the different data protection regulations of Google. Learn more about Google's privacy policies.